Heating & Furnace Maintenance San Antonio
Heating Tune-Up in San Antonio, TX
Heating system maintenance in San Antonio is just as important as heating system maintenance in any other part of the country. Having your heating system serviced by the reputable heating specialists at Air Experts before the start of the cold weather can reduce your heating utility bill by as much as 10%. Additionally, a tune-up can save you from the discomfort and expense of a breakdown of your San Antonio heating system. There’s also the safety of your family to consider when the weather in Texas starts to dip into the 20s and 30s. While residents in San Antonio don’t have to face the harshest winters in the country, regular heater and furnace maintenance can save you from having to spend a night in a hotel while your home gets back to livable temperatures. Don’t get left out in the cold! Call Air Experts today for the best furnace maintenance company in San Antonio!
Air Experts experienced and licensed technicians can give your home heating system a precision tune-up that includes:
- Adjust blower components
- Check and test safety controls
- Monitor furnace cycle
- Adjust gas pressure
- Clean heat exchanger and burners
- Thoroughly check for cracked heat exchanger
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Adjust heat anticipator settings
- Check and adjust pilot operation
- Adjust air flow for proper temperature
- Lubricate all moving parts, where applicable
- Check and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Clean and adjust thermostat
Contact Air Experts to schedule your appointment for a heating system tune-up.
Rather than paying $79 for each necessary tune-up throughout the year, join our Maintenance Plan. When you become a member of the Maintenance Plan, Air Experts will take care of all your tune-ups throughout the year on all systems – that includes heating and air conditioning. With an automatic plan in place, you’ll be less-likely to avoid or forget important furnace and heating system maintenance.