Heating and Furnace Services in San Antonio, TX
Best Furnace and Heater Repair Company in San Antonio, TX.
The cold winters that leave Central Texas towns sparkling like gems remind us to take heating in Texas seriously. When temperatures drop into the 20s and 30s during the winter months, even transplanted Northerners agree — it’s cold! We can’t protect you from their stories about what “real” winter is like, but we can make sure your furnace keeps you warm when it’s “real” cold outside.
If you’re in need of heating and furnace maintenance or installation, call the best in the business! We can even handle heating and furnace services in San Antonio, TX. Our highly-trained and skilled technicians are skilled in heating and heat pump repair for all brands and models. We know that heating emergencies can happen anytime, so we’re standing by 24 hours a day to take your call and get you on the road to a warm, temperature-controlled home or office. Heating San Antonio is what we do! No matter what your repair needs are, contact Air Experts today.
Furnace and Heating Options in San Antonio
If it’s time to replace your aging furnace or HVAC unit, the experienced HVAC technicians at Air Experts can steer you in the right direction towards affordable, quality climate control. A high-efficiency heating system in San Antonio can provide plenty of heat for your home and help you save money on your electric or gas bill each month. Air Experts technicians can recommend the best energy-efficient electric or gas system for the size of your home or office. Call us today and start seeing your energy bills go down.
Preventive Care: Heating System Tune-Ups
Even the best HVAC unit on the market will eventually need repair and/or replacement. The efficiency of all heating technology will decline over time; therefore, an HVAC maintenance program is important in San Antonio for peak performance. You wouldn’t think of driving your car without getting the oil changed, so you shouldn’t expect to keep your home warm every day without getting all the parts serviced. Here’s what our EPA-certified, factory trained HVAC service technicians will do when they tune-up your home’s heating system:
- Adjust blower components
- Check and test safety controls
- Monitor furnace cycle
- Adjust gas pressure
- Clean heat exchanger and burners
- Thoroughly check for cracked heat exchanger
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Adjust heat anticipator settings
- Check and adjust the pilot operation
- Adjust air flow for proper temperature
- Lubricate all moving parts, where applicable
- Check and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Clean and adjust the thermostat
Protect Your New Heating System in San Antonio, Texas
- We’re there when you need us, on-time
- Experienced, background-checked and certified HVAC technicians.
- We clean up after the job is done, rain or shine.
- Reliable emergency service, 24/7/365 when you need it!